Please complete all of the following forms prior to your arrival onsite at the show. If you have any queries, please contact the Organiser.
1. Stand Details
Please check and confirm the following stand details the first time you log in to ezone, and no later than XX March 2024:-
- Stand number
- Stand type (Space Only, Shell Scheme or Pavilion Stand)
- Company name (this will be used on all marketing relating to the show)
If there is an error or something needs to be updated, please contact the Operations Team.
Download the latest Floorplan
2. Stand Plan Approval
All stand plan must be submitted to the Organiser by Friday, 1 March 2024 and must including the following:
- Detailed drawings of your stand; all dimensions, build materials, a ground plan, an elevation drawing, prove the structural stability of the stand and include any inflatables or rigged elements.
- A detailed Space Only Risk Assessment which must include any unusual exhibits or activities on the stand (any machinery, working kitchens, moving visitor attractions)
- A Method Statement
- A Space Only Method Statement
- A Construction Phase Plan
4. Mandatory Forms to Submit
- Form T1B Space Only Appointed Contractor - by Monday, 11 March 2024
- Form T2 Electrical Order - by Monday, 11 March 2024
- Form 12 Plumbing/Water/Drain Services Order (if applicable) - by Monday, 11 March 2024
If you wish to appoint our Official Contractor, Sunyau Expo, for your booth design and/or build of booth, you may contact Sunyau Expo.